My Life List

I'm a list person, no doubt about it. But really I didn't start thinking about a Life List until my friend K said she was compiling a list of things she wanted to get done in 2007. She kept suggesting I do the same. Fast forward to me sitting down and frantically scribbling everything I've ever wanted to do. I tried to include some easy and some hard. Some that would take days, others that would take years. This is my life on a list. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

#20 Host a brunch

Task completed: Sunday Jan. 21, 2007.

This one was planned before the Life List was concocted. I was thinking of a good way to make better friends with the girls in my professional/personal community, bust the Winter blahs and eat delicious quiche. So a brunch seemed like a good idea.

In total, five girls attended, plus myself. We dined on two kinds of quiches (one vegetarian), bacon, hash browns, green salad, fruit salad, lentil salad, bagels and cream cheese, bagels and lox, carrot and pineapple muffins (care of Christina R!), and cereal and milk.

It was so good! We relaxed, talked about books and life lists, work and our nutty families. I think I'm going to make this a semi-annual thing (that means twice a year right?). And the best part of it was that The Boyfriend did all the dishes and clean-up afterward. How spectacular!

Yay me!

1 comment:

SgtMajor said...

nice plans
and hope you can complete it all
goodluck with it!